Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Thank You

I'd very much like to thank all of the 2,000+ people who have viewed this blog and made an effort to take part in it, even since I was gone!

I understand that I haven't played AJ anymore, I guess I kinda out grew it, but I honestly didn't think that this blog would get so many views in such a small amount of time.

I've noticed a recent spike in the people joining my 'stop scamming squad,' which certainly brings hopes to me.

I should inform you guys that I will no longer update this blog, as I just no longer have an incentive for it. So, it's obvious someone else should take the helm.

That's right; it going to get a new admin for this blog, so they can update it, and even post to their desire!

I'm going to give this post about another month, and here's the rules--

Prove to me you're a dedicated Jammer and blogger. I don't want some careless freak taking over my blog.

You must have a google/blogger account.

You must stay responsible and keep up with posts. If you demonstrate otherwise, you will be kicked from admin position.

Now obviously, anyone can be a good, responsible person. However, I'd like the new admin to have good grammar, entertaining content, and the a good work ethnic.

Also, I am well aware of the numer of hammers under the age of 13 who use accounts when they really shouldn't. In order to further prevent that, please no kissuping, and cliche stuff. Show me how you; 8 years old or 80-- can demostrate a unique position.

Now, comment your name below, and a good reason, and maybe, I might consider you to take up the position as Animal Jam's Best administrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment