Monday, November 11, 2013

Technical Difficulties

Hello, everyone! I understand that I haven't been posting on my blog often-- and anytime I do, it's only videos. I have decided that I'll leave it to you to find my videos. **hint; you can find my channel IN THIS BLOG**

So, now I'll just be posting other stuff here, instead of those pesky videos that take so long to load all at once.

Also, my computer isn't working well... we think there's a virus on it, and we're not entirely sure what to do about it, but, oh well. Now, most of us who come to this blog often would know I do NOT post pictures of stuff. That is because It'll take up too much space on my laptop, sorry...

The art contest has been canceled, by the way.

Note: My posts may seem shorter due to the smaller list of videos... subscribe to my channel! When I get to 100, I'll giveaway a VIKING HELMET! .0.

No comments:

Post a Comment